Monday, August 15, 2011

12WBT Round 3 - 2011

I’ve made a promise this round, to keep a regular blog. To document all my challenges, obstacles and successes.
A little bit about me:
I am 36 (nearly 37).
I am from Perth in Western Australia.
At my heaviest weight I weighed in at a whopping 190kg.
I had lap-band surgery in 2006.
I lost 54 kg before joining 12wbt for the first time.
My first round in 2010 was a success losing 8.5kg but I put all that weight back on over x-mas,
In 2011, I started again and lost 6kg from round 1, this was great for me considering I was newly diagnosed with depression. Lost 10kg from round 2 and a few extra in between rounds.
On the 3rd of August I was rushed off to hospital with a slipped lap-band and had to have emergency surgery to have it removed.
At the beginning of the year I was wearing size 22-24 tops and size 22-24 pants. Currently I am wearing size 16-18 tops and size 16-18 pants. I may not have lost much weight but I have shrunk.
Today, I start the Pre-season of my 4th round. I am going to keep doing this program until I reach my weight-loss goal or fall pregnant.
So to start the round the right way. Here is a picture of me squeezing all my wobbly bits into a size 16 sports top and sports pants.


No comments:

Post a Comment