Tuesday, January 25, 2011

To Be or Not To Be

So, I am feeling a little sad.  Firstly, I heard my step-mum's dog of 17 years passed away today.  She was a beautiful white poodle, and she had been sick for a little while, but still, it's sad when they are like a member of the family.  My heart goes out to my step mum Sue and my step-sisters Lisa, Jo and Nicola.

I am also feeling down in the dumps because although my period is not due until friday, I can't help but keep POAS (peeing on a stick) to see if I am pregnant.  Unfortunately I have been getting Big Fat Negatives.  When I test on Sunday, I put it down to testing too early, but it being late on a Tuesday and only 3 days before Aunt Flo is due, you would think that if one was pregnant I'd be able to tell by now.  Hubby is very optomistic and told me to keep hoping until "she" arrives, however, I just don't feel optomistic.  To make matters worse, I am suffering a range of symptoms that can be attributed to being pregnant as much as not being pregnant - sore breasts, heartburn, frequent urination, high temps, moodiness, bloating, "stool" problems, flu-like symptoms.  I really wish I could not feel so much emotionally invested in this, but I don't know how to change that.

Well, at least if AF comes, I can channel my energy into the 12WBT and hopefully smash some weightloss goals instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment