Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bored, No - you shouldn't so that!

Don't ever let me get bored. Don't ever say no you shouldn't do that.

Well, being cooped up in the house for nearly 2 weeks can drive anyone insane. Couldn't drive anywhere because of the painkillers being too strong and narcotic based (didn't want to lose my license)so all I could do was watch telly, remote into work and play on facebook.

Well today was the first day that I decided that I was going to do something that I was told was too soon and then after that I was going to go celebrate my pending nephews birth with a baby-shower for my sister Laura.

I went and did a 4km walking trail (mostly sand) and then climbed a large sand-dune. I burnt 800 calories and it definitely cured my boredom.


The baby shower was awesome too.  I won two prizes - one for getting BABY BINGO and the other for getting the most desired features list (ie what my sister wants her baby to look like).  I like prizes.  It was interesting food wise as all I ate was 1/3 the inside of a party pie (3 mouthfuls) and a custard cup and I shared a cup cake with mum (she ate the cupcake I had the icing).

Can't wait until I can start mushies.

No comments:

Post a Comment